Mission Community Hospital offers a convenient outpatient program for patients who need frequent infusions or injections. Available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., our Outpatient Infusion Center is a comfortable alternative to receiving treatment in the emergency room or being admitted into the hospital.
Staffed with experienced nurse clinicians, the Outpatient Infusion Center provides a wide range of services:
- Therapeutic infusion and injection services
- IV antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral therapies
- IV hydration therapy, nutrition
- Pain management
- Blood transfusion products
- Insertion, care and removal of peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) and central venous catheter
For additional information, please download our brochure. For questions or to arrange a referral, please call (818) 904-3557. Prescriptions may be faxed to (818) 904-3626.