Health information technology may greatly improve the quality, safety and efficiency of the care you receive. Mission Community Hospital has invested in leading-edge, health information technology in order to give the doctors, nurses and other members of our healthcare team the tools they need to keep your important information instantly available.
Better Information Means Higher Quality Care
- Accurate and complete information about your health, to ensure you receive the best possible care during a routine visit or a medical emergency.
- Better coordination of the care you receive, especially important for managing serious or chronic medical conditions.
- Secure sharing of your private health information with authorized family caregivers, if you want your family to take part in decisions about your health care.
- Information your doctor needs to diagnose health problems sooner, reduce the possibility for medical errors, and provide safer, more cost-efficient care.
Leading-Edge Health Information Technology
At Mission Community, we’ve equipped our doctors, nurses and support staff with leading-edge, health information tools so they may better care for your personal medical needs:
- Web-enabled, secured access for physicians and clinical personnel, providing instant census, laboratory, radiology, medications, EKGs and transcription information needed for timely patient care.
- Large, touch-screen monitors throughout the hospital providing instantaneous access to essential clinical results and images.
- Bedside computers for quick access to patient information.
- Electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR), Electronic Health Records (EHR), Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE).
- Comprehensive Hospital Information System (HIS) with health care, financial and administrative functions.